Assistant Black Belts;
Registered Assistant Coach/Instructor/Black Belts members are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the IMASA Master Policy.
- This is a non-professional policy only – as meaning, Does not cover paid Professional Competitions
- Ring Work is covered for amateur participants only as part of a touch contact training regime
- Excludes Knock Downs or Knock Out bouts
- Excludes live weapons – defined as Weapons with sharpened blades
- No Instructor Cover within this Package
- Excludes Cage Fighting and Total Full on Combat Sports
- Liability arising out of error or omission in any advice, design, formula, specifications, inspection, certification, or testing for a fee
- Assistant Coaches must be supervised
if you have a question regards any of the above please email your question to; [email protected]
Full Association Policy details by request to; [email protected]
Assistant & Principle Instructors and or Club Owners;
It is your duty to disclose all material facts. A material fact is one that would influence our decision as to whether or not to accept your proposal for Membership/Insurance, and, if we were to accept your proposal, the terms on which we would Register/Insure you. If you are in any doubt as to whether a fact is material you should disclose it.
You must tell us about any changes which may happen after inception of your policy. If you are in any doubt about whether facts are material, you must tell us. Failure to do so could affect the validity of your policy.
The personal information you provide to IMASA will be used to process your application for insurance and to administer your policy. As part of this process we may need to pass information onto third parties.